What color can I customize for the metal nickel label?

 When customizing the metal nickel standard, customers often ask us:
 1. What color metal nickel label can I customize?
 2. Can the color matching metal nickel label be customized?
 3. Can I customize the colors I designed myself?
 I believe that there are still a lot of questions about color. Here are some answers to some questions.

Customer: What color of the metal nickel label can I customize?

Yiyang Company: We have a regular nickel standard color card for customers to choose from. As shown below:

Customer: Can I customize the colors mix of metal nickel standard?

Yiyang Company: Yes. We support custom colors mix about metal nickel.
Customer: Can I customize the colors I designed myself?

Yiyang Company: Yes. We support custom metal nickel labels for custom colors.

If you have more questions about the metal nickel standard, please contact Yiyang Metal Products Co., Ltd.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Metal Creative Bookmarks

Why metal keychains are so popular?

Zinc Alloy Chinese Knot Pendants- The important metal decorative products in our daily lives